Thursday, November 12, 2009

10 Truths about today.

1. I woke up this morning with this sinking feeling, that I did something wrong last night. I wanted to stay in bed and not get out. Except that the little people were making noise. So goes my duty. Perhaps it was a dream?

2. I haven't brushed my hair all day. I took a shower, yes. But then I put my hair in a pony tail, and it's been that way since.

3. I was inspired by my friend's facebook status to make pancakes. I haven't made them in a while. And man, they were good.

4. The kids asked for hard boiled eggs today for lunch. And avocados. And prunes. They ate it.

5. I've washed 3 loads of laundry, hung them out to dry. (for my new readers, that's the way we do it here in Chile.) And folded two loads that were dry and waiting on me. (Read: hanging since yesterday) Swept the hallways, kitchen, laundry area, master bedroom and bath. Mopped the kitchen and my bathroom. Changed the sheets on the bed. And sat down.

6. I washed the dishes 3 times today. Cooked dinner. Realized that the package of ground beef I took out, was too small for meatloaf. We had spaghetti instead.

7. Eddie complimented me profusely on the taste. He promptly gobbled every bit down. Usually it's a struggle to get Mr. Bird eater to eat all of his food. Alexa is the better eater of the two. She was hard pressed to finish. Go figure.

8. I'm leaving for the states on Monday night. I haven't packed a thing.

9. I still have another load of laundry yet to do. Rugs.

10. Oh, and I cleaned the honey off from the footboard of my bed. Don't ask.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I hate it when I wake up with that feeling...but can I just say that you are super momma for doing all of that today AND you made pancakes?!

You've now inspired me to clean tomorrow...

Oh--and I am so not going to ask about the honey...hehe

Debby@Just Breathe said...

You better get packing girl!

Mama Smurf said...

Honey on the foot board!? Dude...You know I have to ask!

Mama Smurf said...

Honey on the foot board!? Dude...You know I have to ask!

Unknown said...

Nice post. thanks for the shared with us. Polyester Yarn