Sunday, September 2, 2007

Daddy's Girl.

Note the front of her shirt. I'm trying to brainwash her into thinking it's ok to be held by other people. Even daddy, for instance. I'm sure she couldn't care less. Though cute and adorable, clothes will not change her mind. It's all about the mommy. mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy. The sun sets and rises with me. I guess I'm pretty important.

Though wiped out from lack of sleep last night, I still managed to function. Diaper the kids about a dozen times today, put the laundry away and do all the dishes. There was some lunch in there sometime today.

I wonder when my two year old will begin to eat like a human again. At present he eats like a bird. He pretty much pecks at his food and then leaves as if he'd been to a $30 dollar brunch. Silly boy. And his sister can eat enough for the both of them. I haven't seen her turn much of any type of food down. I'm not kidding.

So, daddy's girl is a big eater, she's almost going to be one! (September 18th.) And neither one of the kids wants to be daddy's girl. lol...... Eddie gets mad at me sometimes and he stands at the door and cries for daddy to come home. But then when I get up in the mornings and take a shower (when daddy is here) I close the door and try to have a moment to myself. Well, Eddie throws himself on the floor and cries inconsolably until I come out. Go figure. These kids are strange. Someone should have written a book to warn me about these things.

I have to go. We actually rented a movie. We are going to try and watch it before we fall asleep. We don't have much time. It's 7:42 right now!

Here's a couple more of daddy's girl: lol!

post signature

0 comments: